Among the many Senior’s housing options available, Independent Living provides the greatest versatility and freedom with the emphasis on self-sufficiency. Seniors should be able to manage their home and personal needs on their own and be in good health.
Good candidates for Independent Living are Seniors who:
- Are healthy and able to care for themselves.
- Want to live independently.
- Are concerned about the security of living alone in a house.
- No longer wish to maintain a house.
- Prefer to live within a community environment.
- Wish to live in a secure, friendly environment where help would be available if required.
Independent Living at Bistari.
AAI offers our clients a flexible approach to Independent Living. Our clients may opt to:
- Purchase a long term lease on one of our 2 + 1 apartments either unfurnished, partly furnished or fully furnished.
- Rent one of our 2 + 1 apartments either unfurnished, partly furnished or fully furnished on a monthly basis.
- Rent a single or twin share room in one of our 3 + 1 fully furnished apartments.
For our Independent Living Clients AAI provides the following services:
- Full use of all the facilities at Bistari Condominium Complex.
- Full housekeeping & laundry Service.
- Weekly monitoring of Blood pressure & Glucose levels by our nurse.
- Access to our Doctor, if required.
- Provision of meals, if required.
- Assistance with shopping.
- Organised social events & activities.
- Provision to have a carer or switch to Assisted Living on a temporary or permanent basis.