Malaysia My Second Home Programme is promoted by the Government of Malaysia to allow foreigners who fulfil certain criteria, to stay in Malaysia for as long as possible on a multiple-entry social visit pass.
The Social Visit Pass is initially for a period of ten (10) years, and is renewable.
- Governmental Support
This programme is initiated, organised and launched by the Malaysian Government and is thus one that the Government will continuously seek to improve, to ensure its success.
- Culture & Language
The Malay language (Bahasa Melayu) is the national language of the country; English is the second language but other languages can be freely used and practiced. Similarly the Malay culture is dominant in the country because the Malays are the dominant race in Malaysia and in the region. But other cultures can be practiced very freely and there is a free intermingling of different cultures
The country has family’s theme parks,and International cuisine is available here at very reasonable cost. With so many races and cultures living together in harmony, it is understandable that each race has picked up the best of each other’s food and made Malaysia into Asia’s Food Paradise. Similarly the tropical fruits of Malaysia are unique, exotic and available in abundance practically throughout the year. It should be a real joy to savour these fruits.
Statistics can proof that Malaysia is one of the safest countries in the world; its crime rate is relatively low.
Terms And Conditions
Aged Less than 50 years old
- Open a fixed deposit account of RM300,000.00
- After a period of one year, the participant can withdraw up to RM240,000.00 for approved expenses relating to house purchase, education for children in Malaysia and medical purposes.
- Must maintain a minimum balance of RM60,000.00 from second year onwards and throughout stay in Malaysia under this programme
Aged more than 50 years old
- Open a fixed deposit account of RM150,000.00
- After a period of one year, participant who fulfills the fixed deposit criteria can withdraw up to RM90,000.00 for approved expenses relating to house purchase, education for children in Malaysia and medical purposes
- Participant must maintain a minimum balance of RM60,000.00 from the second year onwards and throughout his/her stay in Malaysia under this programme - or - Show proof of monthly off-shore income of RM10,000.00 such as pension scheme.
The documents you need to submit
- One (1) copy of MM2H Application Form
- Three (3) copies of IM.12 Form (Social Visit Pass) (one (1) original copy+ Two (2) photostat copies)
- Four (4) coloured passport size photographs
- Copy of Passport/Travel documents (all pages) with certification on the pages with personal particulars
- Certified copy of Marriage Certificate
- Certified copy of Birth Certificate for the kids
- Letter of Confirmation from Medical Specialist/ General Practitioner (if accompanied by disabled children above 18 years old)
- Certified copy (s) of latest 3 months bank statement
- Latest 3 months certified copies of pay slip/ pension slip/ income statement etc
- 10 years visa and it is renewable
- Each participant is allowed to purchase residential houses at price above RM250,000, depending on the location of the property
- Each participant is allowed to bring in his/her own personal car OR to purchase a locally-assembled car without the need to pay import duty, excise duty and sales tax
- Each applicant is allowed to apply for one maid subject to the prevailing guidelines of the Immigration Department of Malaysia
- Applicants are allowed to bring their children who under 18 years old and not married as their dependants under this programme.
Please contact us to receive more information